Helping companies understand markets
and bring products online more quickly.
A thorough understanding of healthcare markets, trends and outcomes is vital to those at work to provide high-quality products or improve the quality and affordability of healthcare in America. BHI leverages the industry’s largest healthcare database to provide insights and consultative solutions that are helping to transform healthcare in this competitive and ever-changing environment.
BHI data and analytic solutions are based upon the Blue Cross and Blue Shield national longitudinal database:
- More than 110 million unique members (and growing)
- Complete integration of member eligibility, medical and Rx claims
- Monthly updates with a 40-day lag
- Every metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in the US
- Four levels of data quality certification (including an independent external actuarial review)
Count on BHI for complete reports and analyses, customized to meet your requirements. View comparative effectiveness studies, market assessments, trending and benchmarks, along with geographic variation studies, grouped in nearly any dimension: by diagnosis, procedure or prescription; age, industry code or geographic region; and windows of continuous eligibility.
For business development, contact Joe Bisson, VP Business Development, BHI at email@example.com or phone: 443.277.5218.